- Has the necessary leadership and communication skills to continually assist, train, manage and motivate team members to develop their skills daily.
- Pulls and fills orders from stock. Sets up orders for daily shipment, delivery or pick-up through shipping companies.
- Performs quality assurance on all work leaving the shop.
- Signs off on documentation for materials using air or ground shipping – labels & contents reports.
- Leads shipping & receiving team to ensure that orders are shipped and handled in a timely and efficient manner.
- Receives, reviews and notes any discrepancies on stock orders and incoming shipments.
- Puts all stock and supplies in appropriate location or delivers to appropriate Manager(s).
- Ensures that team maintains appearance of Shop, both in the front counter/display area as well as the warehouse(s) (Dusting/wiping, sweep, etc).
- Keep work area neat, clean and safe.
- Other duties as required
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- 1-2+ years experience managing or working within a technical team of 6 or more team members.
- Experience working with servers, desktop, laptop computers and smartphone or tablets.
- Ability to drive a team to meet production requirements.
- Microsoft Office Suite & Google Cloud experience (Excel, Word, Google Sheets, G-Suite Products)
- Interest in learning the use of proprietary in-house developed software
- Personally accountable for the quality of work output of their team.